Saturday, November 23, 2019


About Alien Encounter (My Space Date)




Alien Encounter was inspired by this story My Space Date that I read on xHamster by retired user xxxred4uxxx. My story The Botanist was also inspired by her story Eaten by aPlant. I have a soft spot for nerdy girls and having a fondness for technology I quite like a little bit of science fiction myself. I really enjoyed reading it and wanted to add a little more detail to her story so I re-wrote it.

I added a little of my own background from one of my own stories that happened in a bar and really tried to get inside the head of this sexy woman that loves cock as much as I love arse and pussy. I saw her profile before she deleted it and was blown away, she radiated sex appeal, women with dirty minds really do it for me and she was hot. I messaged her telling her how wonderful her stories were but she didn’t believe me.

As it was her sexy mind that conceived it, I hope that she finds this story and gets in touch.

I wrote this story from a female perspective, primarily for female and sissy readers however it is a heterosexual encounter so hopefully it will appeal to everyone. The story is about a young woman who has the mind of a dirty little slut. She takes a risky walk home at night through a dodgy park and is taken away by an alien who probes her ;) I’ll leave the rest to the imagination or you can read it on my website here.

Enjoy

Lionel

No comments:

Post a Comment