Sunday, March 1, 2020

Did you miss me?



Did you miss me? Probably not there's plenty of material out there but I hope you enjoyed what I shared with you so far.

I’m afraid I’ve neglected writing and social media a lot recently, life has been very busy and chaotic (in a bad way) since before Christmas. However I have also been going to the gym even more and enjoying a lot of female attention which is really nice.

I’ve been too busy to write but there’s always time to think. I’ve also had a lot of time to plan the next chapters on my current stories in my head. I have a few new fantasies to post and a few stories to tell (the gym has really been paying off).

I’ve dedicated what little free time I’ve had to working on a studio where I can write and draw and paint better material and a workshop where I can sculpt and flex my engineering muscles creating new and better sex toys.

It’s a long long way away yet but I’ve been thinking a lot about what I’d like to do when I retire. I’ve decided to start a small business manufacturing sex toys and I think I’d like to be a full-time author and adult toy maker when I retire.

If you missed me feel free to get in touch and tell me your favourite story that way I’ll know what to write more of. In the mean time I’ll try to post a few of my older, unpublished stories.

Bye for now

Lionel

No comments:

Post a Comment