Saturday, August 17, 2019

About Absolution

My latest project is a rather controversial one. I use to live in a city that was rife with drug addicts. After a night out the fastest route home involved walking through a rather rough part of town and I'd often get approached by ladies of the night.

I knew that they were suffering and it was frustrating to know that there wasn't really much I could do to help them. Being a former "sex addict" myself and still having the sex drive of a sixteen year old boy I could really empathise with these human beings.  I'm also a fan of horror movies and I really liked that the plot of SAW II involved a former heroin addict who was rehabilitated by a psychopath.

I love writing erotic stories, the more obscene and scandalous the better and I've always wanted to write a horror story. Combine these two elements and you have my current project: Absolution. Unlike my other stories where I took an idea or a request from a reader and wrote a pilot chapter, I intend to complete this entire story regardless of how successful it is or how long it takes to write.

I really want to send a message that there is always hope no matter your situation and that people dealing with mental illness and addiction are human beings too. Of course with it being erotic literature I hope to make you cream your pants in the process.

Here's the link: Absolution

Enjoy

Lionel

No comments:

Post a Comment