Friday, December 29, 2023

About Harpooning a Whale

Harpooning a Whale is based on a true story. It was a difficult decision to write it and an even harder one to publish it. It’s the first and only story of mine to date that’s more than just a bit of fun, all action with a bit of loose plot for context like a Fast and Furious movie. This story is also making a statement.


It’s saying that when it comes to physical attraction, it’s OK to prefer thin women. I feel that whenever I express my personal opinion that whilst I find all body type appealing I prefer thinner, more athletic women more physically attractive people get triggered for all the wrong reasons.


I am immediately bombarded by people virtue signalling or projecting their own insecurities onto me. I can be heterosexual and prefer women, I can prefer women in their early twenties or mature women, its OK for Asexuals to not find anyone physically attractive but if I don’t find every severely over weight women I see physically attractive people go nuts! Ironically these women are often the most picky of all themselves!


Anyway, enough controversy. Please read the story before making any opinions on it. I’m not one to bury my head in the sand, you’re welcome to comment and leave your own opinion on the subject there if you wish just be constructive.


The story itself is about the novelty of sleeping with an over weight woman for the first time, what I enjoyed about it, what I didn’t enjoy about it and hopefully it’s written in a way that you will find titillating. Erotic literature is like gaming or action movies, it shouldn’t be taken too seriously but it should also be OK to put a little food for thought in there as well.


I hope everyone that reads it enjoys it, nor am I forcing anyone to read it, if you're very sensitive about your weight and feel it might rigger you then don't read it. If you are hurt by anything I’ve ever written you can message me and I will take your concerns seriously, it’s not my intention to hurt anyone, I will treat you with dignity and respect.


Lionel


No comments:

Post a Comment