Monday, September 18, 2023

Time to start afresh



I have been writing and drawing a lot lately, so much so that its become a routine now. I have decided to start illustrating some of my work as well. I’ve also got back into photography.

My website, lionelerotica.com was made to look like an illicit message board from the early 1990s where people used to go to find filthy stories before Google caught on. However, not many people remember message boards these days so it just looks like a really poorly made website now.

Time for a new more professional look. I am currently working on creating a new more professional website with more features such as a gallery and illustrations. I also intend to use my blog much more and post news and non-fiction articles. All of my most popular stories such as Feral Girl and Alice’s Wonderland will still be available for free on my new website but I will also be experimenting with new features.



Enjoy


Lionel

No comments:

Post a Comment