Sunday, July 3, 2022

A Pleasant Surprise


So I’m fucking a girl at my place, she was so wet and relaxed it was amazing. Her slippy juices dripped between her butt cheeks and I got a little curious about what it would be like to lick the juices off her ass hole. When she came she started contracting, it felt amazing and I almost came instantly but it felt so good inside her I wanted it to last forever.


I pulled out before she made me cum and rested the tip of my cock on her ass hole while I caught my breath. I started to rub her clitoris quite vigorously and she started rocking her body and moaning really loud so I put my hand on her mouth and said “Shhh the neighbours will hear.” and kept going.


She kept rocking against me, her ass hole felt so warm and soft and then I felt my bell-end pop inside her ass, no lube! She moaned and squirted all over my bed. The hot liquid flowing over my cock felt so good I started to fuck her ass, no lube. She loved it and I soon got into a frenzy. I pounded her ass and we both came together in no time which made her sloppy pussy quiff quite loud.


I’d only ever done anal without lube and foreplay a few times before, it was too dry and too tight so I’ve always used lube and foreplay. I never thought it would have just slipped in like that without any lube but she rocked against me and it just popped inside. It was so tight but not too tight and the fact that it was spontaneous, in the heat of the moment made it so hot.


I noticed that rimming doesn't seem to be as big a deal as it used to be is rimming mainstream not taboo now?

 

Do you like anal?


Have you ever tried it with no lube?


Do you like it with no lube?



No comments:

Post a Comment