Friday, September 11, 2020

I love fucking married women


I’m always very happy to see couples with a cuckhold fantasy especially married couples. One of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life was fucking a woman in front of her husband. It’s become one of my biggest fantasies.


I don’t know exactly why but I really get off on fucking a woman while her boyfriend/husband watches. I think it’s the frill of having someone who’s heart belongs to someone else or that it’s a little scanalous. I also feel very privalaged when a guy lets me have my perverted way with their partner. It takes a lot of trust on the man’s part and it makes me feel very privaleged even though I am humiliating him by making him a cuckold.


I’ve never had any homosexual inclinations but the idea of a guy masturbating or being aroused while I have my way with their partner does wonders for my ego and turns me on. Sometimes when I’m feeling really nasty and sadistic I even like the idea of letting a guy rim me or watching him eat my cum but I have to be in a really fucked up mood for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment