Monday, August 31, 2020

 

A new direction for Lionel Erotica


I’ve decided to focus on one story at a time on my website so I am now less inclined to do requests. I do enjoy writing requests but it can be a little disheartening when you spend hours or even days trying to write a unique and special story for someone (often based on a very simple cliché idea) and sometimes without so much as even a thank you when I could be doing something else.

For the time being I will be focusing on my story Absolution and spending less time on side projects and personal requests. The best thing about Absolution is I’m writing it for myself not anyone else so there are no constraints.


But I really do hope that if other people read it that they will enjoy it.


Bye for now



Lionel

No comments:

Post a Comment